Friday, October 30, 2009

"CM Therapists, Dancin Dennis,PT, Adopted Sister Christy, OT, Dyna Vox Amy, S/T


Dar being pampered, even gets a night companion while she sleeps for a night or two till they get to know her. Pump turned up from 210 to 230. So thankful we are here.


Dar' schedule begins early this morning. There is a plan to have another future Barium Swallow test.Lots of things being discussed.


My plan today is to take care of some Costco shopping and then back to Enloe to be part of todays events. I think Dar is going to be a very busy young lady. She did very well yesterday, and was very tired by the end of the day. Her spirits were high all day and she helped each therapists as much as she was able during their evaluations.


Again, I am so thankful for this opportunity to have access to Enloe Rehab and the staff, I hope someday to be able to thank Dr Giab in person and introduce him to this "little angel" that he has soooo taken an interest in. I pray that one day in the future Dar will be able to say her own "thank you" to this very special man. Talk soon everyone, I hope to be able to tell you more of or very special farewell from CareMeridian in the days ahead. Things are so wild at this time I pray you will be patient. Our farewell from our family at CM was very special and very emotional.


By the way, go Jon Murphy, Headed home in early November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
So proud of you Jon, So happy for Peg, Kevin, Kaitlin, Molly, we love ya all. Hugs to all of you from Dar and I

No comments: