Friday, December 17, 2010

" Question Answered "

December 17, 2010

It was asked of me the other day if I thought Dar would come home anytime soon,

If asked and I had to answer today, the answer is this, due to her new complex issues, Dar is in the best place she can be. The staff is great and it allows me/Jamie to be just a little more of a husband andfamily instead of constant advocate.

Future and what it holds, I have no idea, its all in God's hands, I am thankful for where she is. I would not want Jamie to have to deal with something that could leave years of anguish on her heart.
As much as I have to be thankful for, this time of the year is very very difficult, isolated from so many, feelings of outcast, 3rd christmas without Dar at home, just a difficult time of year for me.
Your question was not touchy, I have had to accept and make some hard decisions quite some time ago. Dar is where she is supposed to be and getting great care, I still hope and pray for great progress but I live in a black and white world forced to accept the gray.

This morning I learned that it appears that Dar is really enjoying the TV that was brought in last weekend.

Remember in my post the other day that I thought I was missing the obvious? Well I think I may have been right. I had forgotten how much Dar enjoyed the shows that we watched at home. Although she is not able to see the show there is nothing wrong with her hearing.

In the email I received,Susanne expressed that it is almost like Dar is getting ready to burst out giggling and smile. As you know Susanne is the R/T tht has been so awesome with weaning Dar from the vent. She is hoping that when Dar does start giggling and smiling she is with her. I hope so to, Susanne has been great.

As I stated, I feel like a dummy that I missed something all together. We have a small 13 inch tv with VHS capabilities and and some tapes that I am sure Dar would enjoy. I have additionally put out the call for folks that might be able to lend us some tapes that would be uplifting and help keep Dar’s spirits up.

You know the type, chick flicks, comedies, Free Willy, Snowy River, Homeward Bound, J-Lo movies, Wedding Planner, Pretty Woman, you know gurly stuff. Ha ha!!!!!!!!!

Anything that will encourage and challenge her to interact, even if its just smiles and laughter. As I said, I missed the obvious.Opppps.

Hope all is well with you and yours, love to all of you,,,,,

Dar/Danny/Jamiesue

6 comments:

bpo in kanpur said...

I am very pleased with the thought and don’t feel like adding anything in it. It a perfect answer.

Jim said...

It is impossible to learn Microsoft
Office 2010 Professional
how a lot of people made use of all -- or the majority of -- in the attributes with Word. I think such people endured someplace in the world, though I actually hardly ever ran into one. In the pre-Internet years, while Master of science competed about the Microsoft office 2007 enjoys of Lotus plus WordPerfect, that was a good way to bring in excitement. This "everything nevertheless the home sink" tactic failed to often settle, however it seemed to be one method to wow computer paper reviewers seeking the "best" concept brand (or the "best" spread sheet or perhaps the "best" data source). Office 2007 downlaod

Bali Resorts said...

Nice article and good blog...........great

contract management software said...

This is really a very awesome blog. keep it up.

vuhelp.net said...

so nice blogger

Anonymous said...

-------------------------------

*Chemical trails produce ill effects on human health and both the governments of the United States and Canada should cease and desist regarding this serious and grave matter.
---------------------------------
Astoria, NY 11103, USA
http://pedromillan.blogspot.com/